CARAMEL VANILLA CHAI TEA LATTE #Drink #Smoothie

CARAMEL VANILLA CHAI TEA LATTE #Drink #Smoothie

This Caramel Vanilla Chai Tea Latte is one of my most loved morning treats – ideal for those occasions when I have a couple of additional minutes!

That is to say, genuinely, where have they been for my entire life? My young men appreciate all of these brands at home and now I'm ready to send them to class with a lunch I can like. The young men obviously have the last say. We completed a preliminary keep running at home so I could perceive what they thought of the new snacks… achievement!

I took my Vanilla Chai Tea Latte and revved it up a bit making it significantly increasingly awesome with the expansion of caramel. Truly, great call there. Huge amounts of zesty, sweetness with a little caffeine lift to help make me go in the first part of the day… still need to take those children to class!

Also Try Our Recipe : Sunrise Detox Smoothie

CARAMEL VANILLA CHAI TEA LATTE #Drink #Smoothie

Ingredients
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 peppercorns
  • 3 cloves (whole)
  • ⅛ tsp nutmeg
  • ¼ tsp ground cardamom
  • ¼ tsp ground ginger
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 2 black tea bags
  • 1-2 Tbls caramel sauce or syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ½ cup milk
Instructions
  1. Combine water, peppercorns, cloves, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg and a cinnamon stick in a small saucepan.
  2. Bring to a boil and boil for at least five minutes. (The longer you boil, the more the spices will release their flavor.)
  3. Turn off the heat and place tea bags in water. Steep for 5-6 minutes.
  4. Stir in caramel sauce and vanilla.
  5. Heat milk in microwave for 15 seconds on medium heat and stir into tea. (Helps to avoid curdling.)
  6. Top with whipped cream and additional caramel sauce if desired.
  7. Serve immediately.
For more detail : bit.ly/2Dw5b5K

Read More Our Recipe : Marshmallow Cake-tini Cocktail

Post a Comment

0 Comments