Monster Cookie Dough Dip (the original recipe) #Dessert #Sweetdip

Monster Cookie Dough Dip (the original recipe) #Dessert #Sweetdip

This Monster Cookie Dough Dip is a formula from exceptionally profound, profound, deeeeeeeeep in the chronicles and is extremely important to me. For a couple of various reasons… first, since I have a weakness for everything beast treat. beast treats help me to remember my Grandma and Christmas time, and there's simply a wide range of sentimentality enveloped with that for me.

Furthermore, on the grounds that this formula was my first well known post on Something Swanky! It went poorly by the present gauges, yet thinking about how little my following was path in those days, it did reallllllly well. It was the principal good omen that perhaps this little blog of mine strength add up to something one day.

This rich nutty spread plunge is LOADED with surface from the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. What's more, you know me– I'm such a surface oddity. I simply love gnawing into something. What's more, this plunge truly conveys on that.

Also Try Our Recipe : Blackberry Crumb Bars

Monster Cookie Dough Dip (the original recipe) #Dessert #Sweetdip

INGREDIENTS:

  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 cup old fashioned oats
  • 2 cups M&MS (plain)
  • 1 cup chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
  2. Mix in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt.
  3. Fold in the oatmeal, M&Ms, and chocolate chips.
  4. Keep chilled* until ready to serve. Serve with pretzels, apples, graham crackers, or butter crackers.

For more detail : bit.ly/2Sza7iw

Read More Our Recipe : Rainbow Sherbet Punch

Post a Comment

0 Comments