LOW CARB CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP {KETO FRIENDLY} #ketogenic #dietforbeginner

LOW CARB CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP {KETO FRIENDLY} #ketogenic #dietforbeginner

I cherish trying different things with new low carb/keto formulas. Particularly when they are simple and my whole family appreciates the completed item.

Since I'm an exceptionally bustling mother of 4, I am continually searching for approaches to switch up a formula I right now as of now make that we cherish into something somewhat unique. It causes me not to get in a dinnertime trench. Else, I end up cooking very similar things without fail. My family cherishes my Queso Soup formula.

Indeed, my children request it constantly. Along these lines, I thought why not change out the ground hamburger for chicken and two or three different changes to make Chicken Fajita Soup. My 13-year-old little girl truly appreciates cooking with me, so I got her yesterday evening and we got the chance to work. The completed item was delish, to such an extent that my 2-year-old had it for supper the previous evening and lunch today. On the off chance that you have a 2-year-old, you realize how stubborn they can be about their suppers. Ha!

This Low Carb Chicken Fajita Soup is heavenly, brimming with flavor, and amazingly filling.

Also Try Our Recipe : HEALTHY SWEET POTATO FRIES WITH AVOCADO DIP

LOW CARB CHICKEN FAJITA SOUP {KETO FRIENDLY} #ketogenic #dietforbeginner

Ingredients

  • 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup chicken broth this is to pour over chicken in slow cooker
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 1 green pepper chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves minced
  • 1 tablespoon of butter
  • 6 oz cream cheese
  • 2 10 oz cans diced tomatoes with green chilis
  • 2½ cups chicken broth
  • ½ cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 1/2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning recipe here or 1 packet of taco seasoning
  • salt and pepper to taste

Instructions

  1. Cook boneless skinless chicken breasts in a slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low in a cup of chicken broth. Season with salt/pepper.
  2. When chicken is cooked through, remove from slow cooker and shred. (You can strain the leftover broth for the soup.)
  3. In a large saucepan saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter until they are translucent.
  4. With a spoon mash the cream cheese into the veggies so that it will combine smoothly as it melts.
  5. Add the canned tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, and taco seasoning.
  6. Simmer on low uncovered for 20 minutes.
  7. Add chicken, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
  8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  9. Enjoy!
  10. Optional: Top each bowl with shredded cheese, cilantro, and/or sour cream.

For more detail : bit.ly/2H7lpnU

Read More Our Recipe : PESTO PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES AND ROASTED ASPARAGUS

Post a Comment

0 Comments