Pumpkin Pie Milkshake #Summer #Drinks

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake #Summer #Drinks

This flavorful formula is a stunning method to go through extra Pumpkin puree! Prepare this Pumpkin Pie Milkshake for an incredible Thanksgiving treat!

I don't think about you, however pumpkin pie shouts tumble to me. I begin envisioning about it when individuals start discussing pumpkin flavor lattes and once Thanksgiving gets closer… well, it's all over from that point. There is no preventing me from beginning with sweet on Thanksgiving day.

I considered beginning this pumpkin pie milkshake with a cut of pumpkin pie. That would be tasty, however on the off chance that I have a cut of pie chances are I will eat only that cut of pie. In view of that, I set out to make a flavorful fall milkshake that you could prepare whenever of year, should a pumpkin pie longing for show up.

Also Try Our Recipe : DECADENT S’MORES MILKSHAKES

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake #Summer #Drinks

Ingredients
  • 2 cups vanilla ice cream
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Garnishes:
  • whipped cream
  • extra graham cracker crumbs
Instructions
  1. In a blender jar, combine the ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs with a spatula. Pour into glasses and top with garnishes.
For more detail : bit.ly/2E58DEZ

Read More Our Recipe : EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE

Post a Comment

0 Comments