THE BEST HOMEMADE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES #Dessert #Sugar

THE BEST HOMEMADE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES #Dessert #Sugar

I adore love brownies. They are likely my most loved chocolaty dessert. I have attempted innumerable brownie formulas and I never discovered one that was on a par with the boxed brownies that I sanctuary been eating for a considerable length of time. Uplifting news… I've at long last discovered a formula that is BETTER than boxed brownies. It's hard to believe, but it's true, you read that effectively. Each formula I recently attempted was either excessively dry or too cake like. This formula is immaculate! They're gooey, chocolaty, wet and they will keep you returning for additional. I can genuinely say I will never make boxed brownies again. These were genuinely the best brownies I have ever tasted.

An excessively wet and scrumptious brownie formula. You'll never purchase boxed brownies again!

Also Try Our Recipe : EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE

THE BEST HOMEMADE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES #Dessert #Sugar

Ingredients

  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
  • 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tbs. vanilla extract
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
  2. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with shortening; set aside.
  3. In a medium saucepan melt butter over low heat.
  4. Once butter is completely melted add in sugar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour sugar mixture into a large bowl.
  5. Beat in cocoa, salt, baking powder, vanilla, eggs.
  6. Mix until combined.
  7. Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until well combined.
  8. Spread brownie batter into prepared pan (batter will be very thick).
  9. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
  10. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/1PWCWhl

Read More Our Recipe : DECADENT S’MORES MILKSHAKES 

Post a Comment

0 Comments