MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #smoothies

MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #smoothies

This blended berry smoothie is made with solidified of new berries. Consummately sweet dairy free beverage with coconut milk. Served in a little glasses this sound drink will be incredible for gatherings.

This triple berry smoothie I made utilizing my new blender. The blender has an alternative to Boost Yes Extract so my smoothie turned out extremely smooth. In any case, I utilized solidified berries so it is smarter to pick Boost Yes Extract. This triple berry smoothie is sound, invigorating and heavenly. I utilized three sorts of berries: raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. To improve my smoothie I utilized 1 banana. Rather than coconut water I utilized coconut milk and it was so great.

Solid, vegetarian and dairy free triple berry smoothie with coconut milk.

Also Try Our Recipe : BROWNIE MILKSHAKE

MIXED TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #healthydrink #smoothies

Ingredients
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
  • 1/2 cup raspberries frozen or fresh
  • 1/2 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
  • 1 banana
Instructions
  1. Place all ingredients including coconut milk, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and banana into the blender.
  2. Visit bit.ly/2WkUhq4 for full instructions.
Read More Our Recipe : LEMON DROP JOLLY POPS

Post a Comment

0 Comments