LEMON DROP JOLLY POPS #drinks #mixeddrink

LEMON DROP JOLLY POPS #drinks #mixeddrink

This is my great gathering trap. My "signature drink." The refreshment I make to influence individuals into being my companions. (Joking… generally). The one beverage to control them all, maybe.

It's my "woke up too soon, stalled out behind a train that chose to STOP MOVING ALTOGETHER, it's a million degrees outside, burned through three and a half hours in a gathering throughout the evening and now all I need to do is NOTHING AT ALL until the END OF TIME" drink.

With a lot of tart citrus season and a smidgen of juice, the Lemon Drop Jolly Pop is sufficiently sweet to be scrumptious and sufficiently tart to make the sweetness bearable.

Also Try Our Recipe : COFFEE BANANA SMOOTHIE

LEMON DROP JOLLY POPS #drinks #mixeddrink

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 oz. triple sec (I love Cointreau when I can find it on sale)
  • 2 oz. vodka
  • 4 oz. cranberry-raspberry juice
  • 2 oz. lemon juice
  • 1/2 oz. lime juice
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Throw all the ingredients into a shaker. 
  2. Add ice and shake well.
  3. Visit bit.ly/2TkE8PC for full instructions.
Read More Our Recipe : COTTON CANDY MARGARITAS

Post a Comment

0 Comments