TURKEY POT PIE SOUP #paleo #ketodiet

TURKEY POT PIE SOUP #paleo #ketodiet

This Turkey Pot Pie Soup is loaded up with great protein and fiber-rich veggies, making it a solid and sustaining feast. You may as of now have all the essential fixings in your cooler! The blend of bone juices and cream loans this basic ameliorating soup a brilliant smoothness without being excessively rich and overwhelming!

GOT TURKEY LEFTOVERS FROM THANKSGIVING? MAKE TURKEY POT PIE SOUP!
Each Thanksgiving, I'm left with a huge amount of turkey. I normally make things like turkey pot pie and sandwiches out of it. This year my relative called and inquired as to whether we truly required a turkey if just a couple of us really ate turkey.

I DO! I nearly yelled into the telephone. I'm so unyielding about getting a turkey since I cherish, love, love making juices with the corpse. Anyway, so I'm concentrating intensely attempting to consider what the heck to make with the monstrous measure of extra turkey meat I have. I made paleo and grain free turkey tacos, I made turkey plate of mixed greens. So I head to the ice chest and acknowledge I've likewise got a huge amount of remaining celery, carrots, cream, onions, new wise, and crisp thyme. An ameliorating Thanksgiving soup was conceived. It's essentially turkey pot pie soup. I didn't have peas close by however you can include those as well!

Also Try Our Recipe : KETO MEATBALL SOUP {WHOLE30 & PALEO}

TURKEY POT PIE SOUP #paleo #ketodiet

INGREDIENTS

  • 3.5 cups bone broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream raw and grass-fed or use coconut cream
  • 3 tbsp butter
  • 2 carrots slices
  • 3 celery stalks sliced
  • 1 small peeled potato diced
  • 1 onion diced
  • 2 cups shredded turkey
  • 5 sage leaves chopped, about 1 tbsp
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1 tsp dried sage
  • optional: top with parsley
  • salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a big pot.
  2. Add the onions, carrots, potato and celery.
  3. Let cook until onions are soft.
  4. Add the broth and cover the pot, letting it simmer for about twenty minutes, or until the carrots have softened.
  5. Add the turkey and herbs.
  6. Let them heat through.
  7. Add the cream last.

For more detail : bit.ly/2LLuyD7

Read More Our Recipe : 15-Minute BLT Pasta Salad

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I adore this recipe, it has been working so well for any poultry that I have too much of. This time I'm using fried chicken. Always perfect!

    ReplyDelete