KETO SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH #Ketodiet #Ketogenic

KETO SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH #Ketodiet #Ketogenic

Who needs drive-thru food when you can make your very own low carb and keto frankfurter egg mcmuffin comfortable. You won't miss the english biscuit… It's that GOOD! Keto McMuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich

When I was a child and I was simply beginning to figure out how to cook, one of the absolute first things I learned was the manner by which to sear an egg. From that point, I ended up fixated on eating browned egg sandwiches, slathered in a vulgar measure of mayonnaise. Try not to try and kick me off on my adoration for mayo! In the event that I began discussing it, this post would almost certainly begin to take after a hot love letter and after that mayonnaise and I would keep running off into the dusk together. Core interest! Back to my story… I in every case left the yolk runny and that first chomp into a mayo secured, ooey gooey yolk, sandwiched between two delicate bits of white bread was basically youth rapture. Each. Time. I would make one each and every day. I surmise a few things never show signs of change. Here I am at the youthful age of 38 regardless I eat similar things consistently. Once in a while I swear my life resembles the film "Enormous". There is only no chance I am a genuine adult. No. Way.

Enough drifting as of now! I nearly overlooked the reason I raised the mayonnaise story in any case… I took that beloved memory of that first delectable nibble and caught it in this formula. I slathered each cooked egg with mayo simply like I would have that white bread when I was a tyke. So great! Next time I make this, I figure I will leave the yolks runny only for bygone eras purpose. Since let's face it, I am fork and cutting this sandwich in any case. Generally my hands would be an oily chaos and "Ain't Nobody Got Time For Dat" This just got strange. I figure I will bid a fond farewell now.

Also Try Our Recipe : LOW CARB FRIED CABBAGE WITH KIELBASA

KETO SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH #Ketodiet #Ketogenic

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 2 sausage patties, cooked (find my recipe here)
  • 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
  • a few slices of avocado

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place lightly oiled mason jar rings or silicone egg molds into the pan.
  2. Crack the eggs into the rings and use a fork to break the yolks and gently whisk. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove the eggs from the rings.
  3. Place one of the eggs on a plate and top it with half of the mayonnaise. Top the egg with one of the sausage patties.
  4. Top the sausage patty with a slice of cheese and avocado.
  5. Put the second sausage patty on top of the avocado and top it with the remaining cheese.
  6. Spread the remaining mayonnaise on the second cooked egg and put it on top of the cheese.
  7. Serve and enjoy!

For more detail : bit.ly/2zgOhnX

Post a Comment

0 Comments