FROZEN SANGRIA #drink #cocktails

FROZEN SANGRIA #drink #cocktails

This solidified sangria formula is fast and simple to make, it very well may be mixed preceding serving, and it's superbly invigorating and delectable!

The thought for this sangria really came about to some degree coincidentally, when I understood I had an excess of solidified berries in the cooler. I was going to dump a sack in a pitcher with some wine to give them a chance to douse for a couple of hours to make sangria, when it all of a sudden jumped out at me that I could attempt and mix up a solidified sangria.

I adore sangria, and I cherish solidified beverages, so I felt like this had super potential. Turns out, it was a uber achievement.

Also Try Our Recipe : Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie


FROZEN SANGRIA #drink #cocktails

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 pound (16 ounces) frozen mixed berries
  • 1 orange, peeled
  • 1 2/3 cups dry red wine
  • 1/3 cup Cointreau (or any orange liqueur, or brandy)
  • 2 Tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
  • 1-2 Tablespoons sweetener (I used honey)
  • ice, if needed to thicken

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until smooth.  
  2. Add a handful or two of ice, if needed, to thicken. 
  3. Visit bit.ly/2Gs6wvL for full instructions.

Read More Our Recipe : BANANA CREAM PIE CUPCAKES

Post a Comment

0 Comments