ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA #deliciousdinner #onepot

ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA #deliciousdinner #onepot

Hi Taco Tuesday! It's my most loved foodie day of the week! My family cherishes taco Tuesday as well. In the event that it was up to them it would be taco Tuesday each night of the week.

I want to misunderstanding my taco Tuesday menu from week to week. A little while we do enchiladas, half a month we simply keep it straightforward with burly tacos and a little while I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta. It has turned into a Mr. Mother Thyme most loved and it's one of my top picks since I can eat prepared from stove to table in less than 30 minutes and all done in one pot!

Since I have made this dish more than I'd like to concede my family has concocted some delicious fixing to make this dish stunningly better! Contingent upon what I have available in some cases we'll top this with some squashed tortilla chips which include a little crunch or some hacked tomatoes and avocado which is my undisputed top choice. Here and there I like to plunge into this dish with no garnishes. Regardless of whether you serve it with garnishes or not it's excessively yummy in any case!

Also Try Our Recipe : PENNE ALLA VECCHIA BETTOLA – PASTA IN VODKA SAUCE

ONE-POT CHEESY TACO PASTA #deliciousdinner #onepot

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • Pinch of black pepper
  • 1 ounce packet taco seasoning or about 3 1/2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup jarred mild salsa
  • 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
  • Optional toppings - chopped tomatoes avocado, crushed tortilla chips, chopped cilantro

Instructions

  1. Preheat a large deep skillet over medium heat.
  2. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
  3. Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly.
  4. Drain grease.
  5. Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles.
  6. Bring mixture to a boil.
  7. Visit bit.ly/2IjLxgh for full instructions.

Read More Our Recipe : THE BEST WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING 

Post a Comment

0 Comments